Nomination & Award Presentation Process
Award Categories & Criteria
PEEAM Outstanding Educational Centre Award 2021
PEEAM Outstanding Education Franchisor 2021
PEEAM Outstanding Education Licensor 2021
PEEAM Inspiring Learning Spaces 2021
PEEAM Outstanding Education Product & Services 2021
PEEAM Outstanding Virtual Learning 2021
- Open to all edupreneurs and education organisations in Malaysia who must be registered members of PEEAM.
- The applicant must possess at least 2 years of operating experience in education or above, vary accordingly to the award category.
- Late or incomplete submission will be automatically disqualified from the awards.
- All submission of documents must be authentic. If information submitted is discovered to be fraudulent, the applicant will be automatically eliminated from the awards.
- No appeal shall be entertained. PEEAM reserves the right to the final decision of the awards. The participants are deemed to have agreed to all terms and conditions once the nominee or candidate submits an officially signed registration form and statement.
- All submitted documents (Form, Photos & Attached Documents) are not returnable. PEEAM will hold the copyright of the documents.
- Award winner will be rewarded with a PEEAM trophy and certificate.
- The due date for award nomination submission ends on 30th September 2021 (Thursday), 11.59pm.
Interested to join the PEEAM EduAwards 2021?
Click on the registration button to register and submit your details.
Private Education Entrepreneurs Association of Malaysia (PEEAM)
PEEAM is a non-profit organisation established on 3 January, 2019. Private Education Entrepreneur Association Malaysia (PEEAM) was an idea initiated by a group of professionals from different backgrounds dedicated to provide a platform for Private Education Entrepreneurs to exchange and share ideas, to strive for affordable and quality education for Malaysians and to promote education entrepreneurship in Malaysia.
Another unique event by